Sunday, March 10, 2013

Alabama Stock Horse Show 03-2013

It was perfect weather for the stock show yesterday! Here is a sample of what I took yesterday. Once I've had a chance to go through the images, I'll post a link to the site where you may look at your shots and order if you wish. 






Some shots of a true cowgirl!





Someone remembered to smile! 










The women were totally rockin' the cow classes!






Check out the angles you rode, Tracie! 


I've always loved watching Jim & Erica ride. I will miss seeing them this summer when they go back home. Here's a link to their site if you're ever interested in horseback riding through South Dakota.  How awesome would it be to go to a fellow stock horse member's ranch out west to ride. It's soooo on my bucket list!     http://ridesouthdakota.com/index.html


     
 


I loved this shot of the cow running through the rope. Not the shot Hugh probably wanted, but cool none the less.






No comments:

Post a Comment