Monday, August 24, 2009

Elmore County Humane Society

Today, I photographed new dogs that have come in to the shelter who desperately need homes! As I photograph them to be put online for adoption, I'm overwhelmed by how many WONDERFUL animals are there. Their personalities are amazing! Here are a few of my favs from today. Keep in mind, I'm using my little camera (so not if but when the pups come lick the lens I don't cry) so some images may not be perfect :-) If you can't adopt one of these wiggly ones, PLEASE consider making a donation to the shelter. You can go to their site at  http://www.elmorehumane.com/       to get specifics of what they're in need of.  
   This one entertains himself! 

                                         Most of them just love to be able to run....

  However, this one LOVES the baby pool they have set out for them to splash in!

      I think this one came in all matted up. 
     This guy is snuggly!!!!

       Ok, so I was there for the dogs today but couldn't resist these two :-)
Smack!!!

                    Isn't she gorgeous!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment